Sunday, July 25, 2010

mini update

It took me 2 months to tell about my 8-day trip. Be impressed.

Hmmm... well.... in exciting news, we paid off our truck a couple weeks ago! We went out to Texas de Brazil to celebrate the fact that the only debt we have now is our mortgage! We are so excited about that... and we feel so pleased and so proud that we were able to do that already.

Also, last week, I got an iPhone 4! It's a lovely little piece of gadgetry.... by far the fanciest phone I've ever owned. I'm still learning how to lose it, and I live in constant fear that I will drop it, but otherwise, it's fabulous! AND it has a pink bumper on it. Amazing - I know!

Lance is gone for his final week of camp this week. I could not be happier to get this week over with so that he can be home with me where he belongs. It's hard for him to be so busy and gone so much. I'm soooooooo ready for us to be able to spend time together and really invest in our marriage.

We have our house on the market, and we've had some lookers, but no offerers yet. We're praying and trusting... and would appreciate any additional prayers you would like to offer on our behalf.

We've had lots of questions about how things are going at PR and how we're doing... and things are going well. I'm ready to move closer (no more 30-minute drive, please!), but Lance is loving his job and is doing a great job. He has felt so called to ministry for so long, and I love seeing him rockin' and rollin' and doing such a great job. It's also great to see him so happy and so excited about his job.

I am very ready to be out of transition. I don't deal well with change, and I feel like I've been in a constant state of change for 4 months. I am ready for stability. I'm like a small child - I thrive on routine. And naps. And snacks. Anyway, I'm ready for things to settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment