Wednesday, July 8, 2009

a new place to call home

Well, I blogged for a good long while at my last blog address... but I have decided to turn over a new leaf. A blogspot leaf. Some of my old posts were full of happiness, but many were filled with struggles and trials. I am hopeful that I can start over with a new URL, a new look, and yes, a new outlook as well. The Lord was incredibly faithful and amazingly mighty in every single situation I blogged about in my many wordpress months, and I am going to work hard to remember that through any trials that may come my way in the future.
~~~~~~~~~
"The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

2 comments:

  1. Taylor! I love your new blog "look" I am so proud of you to take strides to be more positive thinking! I think we can all work on that! God is great! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Can't wait to hear about all of the awesome blessings God is going to give to you. Although, if you keep changing addresses, I might start to think you're running away from me!

    ReplyDelete