Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas prep!

I'm such a little kid about Christmas! I just think it's the best time of the year, and I've always been so excited to have kids to share it with. Here a few from my camera roll of our little fam getting ready for our first Christmas as a family of 3. I'm so thankful to get the opportunity to be a mommy and to celebrate the season of remembering that Jesus came as a baby who needed lots of love and care like my girl. Oh, how He loves us to come to earth like that!















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Love :)
    When I think about being a mom and what Mary went through and what Jesus was like that first Christmas it always makes me tear up if not cry! Being a Mom totally changed Christmas for me.
    Glad you are enjoying getting ready, I ADORE that pic of you and Avery wrapping together :)

    ReplyDelete