Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Six months. Six months?!?!

Oh my goodness!  Sweet baby girl is 6 months old today!  How is that even possible?  I have been a total failure at blogging because I was working hard at mommying instead.  It was totally worth it.  :)  I'm going to try to do better about posting on here though.  I know it will be fun to look back on if I can keep up with it.

My sweet sister (who now lives only 10 minutes from us!) came over to take some 6-month pictures of Avery.  They are absolutely adorable.  For your viewing pleasure...



These six months have been some of the most amazing months of my life.  I feel so blessed to be this little angel's mommy.  The Lord has blessed us indeed!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Another post! She is adorable!!! Love the pictures :) Hope to see ya'll soon!

    ReplyDelete