Tuesday, October 18, 2011

a whole month of belly

I can't lie--I'm super excited that people can actually tell I have a baby belly and not a chubby belly these days. It's hard to believe that there's an entire little person in there. I love it though.

Also--as a side note--I am noticing that my photogenic-ness varies greatly from week to week. Ha.

Here is the 17-week belly:

Here is 18 weeks:

Here we are at 19 weeks:

Here is week 20 (which we took at the end of the day instead of in the morning before church... I usually dress a little better than this for church!):

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness you are soooo cute! I need to see you in person...e-mail me some days you guys are free please so we can set a double date :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taylor, you such a beautiful pregnant lady!! I love your belly!

    ReplyDelete