Thursday, August 27, 2009

poor buddy baby

My preshy dog hurt his tiny back, and he is just more pitiful than words can express. Lance took him to the vet today, so he now has two medications and is not allowed to jump AT ALL for 3 weeks. If you know my dog, you know a few things: 1. He already loves you. 2. He loves to jump. He jumps when he's happy and when he has to potty and when he wants to eat what you have and when you're holding a baby and when you walk in the front door and... well, he just loves to jump. I'm not sure how to keep his paws on terra firma for 3 weeks, but I will definitely try. And just because he's cute:


So say a little prayer for my pup and his back... and hopefully he will back to his old self in a few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. poor buddy! I hope he gets better soon...but I have no idea how you are going to keep him on the ground!

    ReplyDelete